Hello My Name Is...
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT PLAN – MR. RICHARDSON
1. Any behavior that is disruptive to the learning environment is considered to be unacceptable. The teacher will decide what types of behavior are disruptive and disciplinary measures will be taken accordingly. Disruptive behavior can be handled by any combination of the following means.
- the student can be asked to stop
- temporary removal from the classroom
- phone call to the parent/guardian
- referral to the office
2. “Ditching” an assigned detention will result in an office referral.
3. The teacher’s authority is not to be argued. I expect students to show respect for that authority, to show respect for one another, and to respect themselves. It has always been my belief that if you respect others, then they will respect you. (Most troubles in life can be avoided by simply abiding by this “golden rule”) Defiance of my authority will result in an office referral.
4. Use of electronic devices in class is prohibited unless the teacher gives specific permission for their use. Students have many distractions in their lives today which destroy their focus upon responsibility, and they do not need to bring those distractions into my classroom! School policy dictates that student use of phones in class can result in a 3 hour detention!
5. Grades will be assigned as follows: (Decimals will be rounded to the nearest whole number)
98 - 100% = A+
93 - 97 = A
90 - 92 = A-
87 - 89 = B+
83 - 86 = B
80 - 82 = B-
77 - 79 = C+
73 - 76 = C
70 - 72 = C-
67 - 69 = D+
63 - 66 = D
60 - 62 = D-
0 - 59 = F